We do not hear the word ClickMeeting all the time when we talk about video conferencing. Some people might not even know it exists. But despite its lack of popularity, this webinar solution can’t be simply ignored as it has some uniqueness that you might find fit for you.
ClickMeeting is a browser-based webinar software that requires no installation in your computer.
- Unlimited online meetings and webinars in all plans – Allows for up to 4 HD video streams in webinars and 25 HD video streams in non-webinar meetings.
- Parallel events – Allows you to host more than one session at the same time. Parallel Events is a paid add-on.
- Screen sharing and screen control – Screen-share using the browser or the app. You may also allow attendees to control your desktop for hands-on learning.
- Attendee engagement features – Offers whiteboard, Q&A, polls and surveys, and CTA buttons to make your webinar livelier and allow you to gain access to audience feedback.
- Webinar options – Set your webinar to recur automatically. You can also make the webinar available to viewers on-demand.
- Auto-streaming and auto-publishing – Auto-stream your webinar on Facebook or YouTube. If you want to, your ClickMeeting recording will be published automatically on your Youtube Channel.
- Auto emails – Automate post-event actions and automatically send invitations, thank-you emails, or follow-up emails.
- Dial-in functionality – Get access to dial-in numbers in all plans. With paid plans, you also get toll-free numbers.
- Custom-branded webinars – get custom branding, event landing pages, website event embeds, email marketing, email and SMS invitations, and a few other things.
- ClickMeeting Certificates – automatically generate certificated or proof attendance to your meeting attendees.
- Integrations – natively integrated with Moodle, Dropbox, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Slack, and Keap. You can also pair ClickMeeting with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- Paid add-ons – for an additional fee, you may purchase extra presenters, recording storage, file storage, parallel events, and subaccounts. With the Enterprise plan, you may also purchase extra attendees.
- Live – $25/monthly (billed annually)
- Automated – $40/month (billed annually)
- Enterprise – Price upon request
All plans come with unlimited webinars, but can only handle up to 25 participants in a meeting. The obvious differences among the three plans are the recording storage (6hrs for Live, 10hrs for Automated, 10hrs for Enterprise), and file storage (1GB for Live, 2GB for Automated, 2GB for Enterprise). Also, Automated and Enterprise plans has more Automation features than the Live plan.
You can conduct a webinar with more than 25 participants with ClickMeeting’s Enterprise plan. It may be customized to increase the maximum seats, although these extra seats must be purchased.
Another unique feature of ClickMeeting is that you can set up paid webinars and also issue certificates of attendance to participants.
ClickMeeting is excellent for users who want a solution solely focused on webinars with only few participants. With its Paid Webinar functionality, it may be best suited for consultants, speakers, or teachers who are paid by the hour by their audiences.
If you want to see if this is the right platform for you, you can subscribe to its 30-day free trial.
You might be interested: