CyberLife's policy for visiting client sites during the COVID-19 pandemic.
CyberLife is committed to the safety of our employees, contractors, and clients. Additionally, preventing the spread of COIVID-19 is important to us. To that end, we will follow guidelines as stated by the CDC’s website about Implementing Safety Practices. This policy outlines our requirements for safety and sanitation to minimize the amount of time our staff spends on site at a client location. Keeping engagement site time to a minimum reduces the harmful risk of spreading COVID-19.
CyberLife Client Site Visitation Requirements
Reschedule your appointment with us if anyone in the designated work or office space is sick or has been sick in the last 2 weeks. Reschedule your appointment if any of your employees has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been in contact with someone who has. Use appropriate disinfectants to sanitize doorknobs, light switches, tables, and workspaces in areas where CyberLife staff will be assigned.
CyberLife Employee and Contractor Conduct Requirements
- Sanitize hands prior to and after each appointment.
- Wear a mask to cover up the nose and mouth.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet to the extent possible.
- Will only bring the essential equipment to complete the assigned tasks.
- Will not carry business cards on person to hand out.
- Avoid coming into physical contact with objects on site to the greatest extent reasonably possible.
- If the CyberLife representative arrives on site and discovers the client(s) to be sick, they are authorized and required to leave immediately. The appointment can be rescheduled for a later date.